Products in this Bundle:
This 2nd Grade Math Worksheets Year Long Bundle has everything you need to make sure your students are grasping the 2nd grade concepts they need to be mathematicians! These cover all of the standards.
💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase this bundle!💰💰
Here's what's in the resource:
- Make a ten and adding to ten
- Make the next ten and adding to a multiple of ten
- Take from ten within 20 and 100
- Subtract single-digit numbers from multiples of 10 within 100
- Make a ten to add within 20 and within 100
- Measurement using centimeter cubes
- Measurement using a centimeter ruler
- Relate addition and subtraction to length
- Solving addition and subtraction word problems using cm and m
- Bundles of tens and hundreds
- Benchmark numbers/units
- Quickest way to get to the next unit
- Place Value | Ones, tens, hundreds
- Expanded Form (up to 999)
- Number Form (up to 999)
- Standard Form (up to 999)
- How many more (to make a ten, to make a hundred, to make a thousand)
- Greater than
- Less than
- Equal to
- Least to greatest
- Greatest to least
- 100 more
- 100 less
- 10 more
- 10 less
- 1 more
- 1 less
- Solving problems using the arrow way and mental math
- Solving problems using tape diagrams
- 10 more
- 10 less
- 1 more
- 1 less
- Mentally making a ten to help add/subtract
- Adding 2-digit and 3-digit using the arrow way
- Place value chart and bundling chips
- Word problems
- Adding three numbers (2-digits) finding the ten to help solve
- Pulling out 100 to solve subtraction problems
- 2-digit addition (with and without regrouping)
- Word Problems with 2-digit addition and subtraction (regrouping)
- Vertical addition and subtraction using place value chart and place value disks/chips
- Number Bonds
- 3-digit subtraction with regrouping
- 3-Digit Addition
- 3-Digit Subtraction
- 10 More/10 Less 100 More/100 Less
- Place Value Disks and Clips Vertical Addition and Subtraction with regrouping
- Mental Math
- The Arrow Way Strategy
- Equal Groups
- Even and Odd Numbers
- Fluency Practice
- data collection
- reading graphs
- line plots
- picture graphs
- bar graphs
- Counting coins
- Word problems with coins and bills
- Telling time to the 5 minutes
- Elapsed Time
- Halves, Thirds, and Fourths
- Sides and Angles
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
These work great! print them as half sheets and I use them for their math journal station.
These are so kids friendly! The are perfect for differentiation, review, and enrichment.
Your work is by far the best out there!!! Every time I see something pop up from you, I get so excited! So thrilled this is now a bundle! Thanks!
We don't use Eureka anymore, but I have found that it brought the best number sense and math understanding. I continue to use the resources incorporated with our new curriculum for that reason. These are great to add to what we are using now in order to incorporate those strategies! Thank you!!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found