These Problem Solving with Coins and Bills and Measurement and Graph Worksheets cover data collection, reading graphs, measurement and word problems with money. These 2nd grade math worksheets can be used to introduce a concept, review, assessment, homework, or center practice.
These worksheets cover:
- data collection
- reading graphs
- line plots
- picture graphs
- bar graphs
- Counting coins
- Word problems with coins and bills
Main Common Core Math Standards Covered:
- 2.MD.A.1 Measure the length of an object by selecting and using appropriate tools such as rulers, yardsticks, meter sticks, and measuring tapes.
- 2.MD.A.2 Measure the length of an object twice, using length units of different lengths for the two measurements; describe how the two measurements relate to the size of the unit chosen.
- 2.MD.A.3 Estimate lengths using units of inches, feet, centimeters, and meters.
- 2.MD.A.4 Measure to determine how much longer one object is than another, expressing the length difference in terms of a standard length unit.
- 2.MD.B.5 Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve word problems involving lengths that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as drawings of rulers) and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- 2.MD.B.6 Represent whole numbers as lengths from 0 on a number line diagram with equally spaced points corresponding to the numbers 0, 1, 2, ..., and represent whole-number sums and differences within 100 on a number line diagram.
- 2.MD.C.8 Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and ¢ symbols appropriately. Example: If you have 2 dimes and 3 pennies, how many cents do you have?
- 2.MD.D.9 Generate measurement data by measuring lengths of several objects to the nearest whole unit, or by making repeated measurements of the same object. Show the measurements by making a line plot, where the horizontal scale is marked off in whole-number units.
- 2.MD.D.10 Draw a picture graph and a bar graph (with single-unit scale) to represent a data set with up to four categories. Solve simple put-together, take-apart, and compare problems1 using information presented in a bar graph.
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
These work great! print them as half sheets and I use them for their math journal station.
These are so kids friendly! The are perfect for differentiation, review, and enrichment.
Your work is by far the best out there!!! Every time I see something pop up from you, I get so excited! So thrilled this is now a bundle! Thanks!
We don't use Eureka anymore, but I have found that it brought the best number sense and math understanding. I continue to use the resources incorporated with our new curriculum for that reason. These are great to add to what we are using now in order to incorporate those strategies! Thank you!!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product (Problem Solving with Coins and Bills and Measurement and Graph Worksheets).
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found