These 2nd Grade Measurement Worksheets are great to teach/reinforce measurement using centimeter cubes, rulers, estimation, and relating addition and subtraction to length. These 2nd grade math worksheets can be used to introduce a concept, review, assessment, homework, or center practice.
These worksheets cover:
- Measurement using centimeter cubes
- Measurement using a centimeter ruler
- Relate addition and subtraction to length
- Solving addition and subtraction word problems using cm and m
Main Common Core Math Standards Covered:
- 2.MD.1 Measure the length of an object by selecting and using appropriate tools such as rulers, yardsticks, meter sticks, and measuring tapes.
- 2.MD.2 Measure the length of an object twice, using length units of different lengths for the two measurements; describe how the two measurements relate to the size of the unit chosen.
- 2.MD.3 Estimate lengths using units of inches, feet, centimeters, and meters.
- 2.MD.4 Measure to determine how much longer one object is than another, expressing the length difference in terms of a standard length unit.
- 2.MD.5 Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve word problems involving lengths that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as drawings of rulers) and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- 2.MD.6 Represent whole numbers as lengths from 0 on a number line diagram with equally spaced points corresponding to the numbers 0, 1, 2, …, and represent whole-number sums and differences within 100 on a number line diagram.
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
These work great! print them as half sheets and I use them for their math journal station.
These are so kids friendly! The are perfect for differentiation, review, and enrichment.
Your work is by far the best out there!!! Every time I see something pop up from you, I get so excited! So thrilled this is now a bundle! Thanks!
We don't use Eureka anymore, but I have found that it brought the best number sense and math understanding. I continue to use the resources incorporated with our new curriculum for that reason. These are great to add to what we are using now in order to incorporate those strategies! Thank you!!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found