These Add and Subtract within 100 Worksheets are a great addition to your 2nd grade print and go resources. Students will apply skills to fluently add one-digit to 2-digit numbers through 100 using place value, properties of operations, and relationships between addition and subtraction.
These worksheets cover:
- Make a ten and adding to ten
- Make the next ten and adding to a multiple of ten
- Take from ten within 20 and 100
- Subtract single-digit numbers from multiples of 10 within 100
- Make a ten to add within 20 and within 100
Main Common Core Math Standards Covered:
- 2.OA.A.1 Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two-step word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- 2.OA.A.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. (See standard 1.OA.6 for a list of mental strategies.) By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
- 2.NBT.5 Fluently add and subtract within 100 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
These work great! print them as half sheets and I use them for their math journal station.
These are so kids friendly! The are perfect for differentiation, review, and enrichment.
Your work is by far the best out there!!! Every time I see something pop up from you, I get so excited! So thrilled this is now a bundle! Thanks!
We don't use Eureka anymore, but I have found that it brought the best number sense and math understanding. I continue to use the resources incorporated with our new curriculum for that reason. These are great to add to what we are using now in order to incorporate those strategies! Thank you!!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found