These Arrays and Even and Odd Worksheets cover arrays, equal groups, and the meaning of even and odd numbers. These 2nd grade math worksheets can be used to introduce a concept, review, assessment, homework, or center practice.
These worksheets cover:
- Equal Groups
- Even and Odd Numbers
- Fluency Practice
Main Common Core Math Standards Covered:
- 2.OA.C.3 Determine whether a group of objects (up to 20) has an odd or even number of members, e.g., by pairing objects or counting them by 2s; write an equation to express an even number as a sum of two equal addends.
- 2.OA.C.4 Use addition to find the total number of objects arranged in rectangular arrays with up to 5 rows and up to 5 columns; write an equation to express the total as a sum of equal addends.
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
These work great! print them as half sheets and I use them for their math journal station.
These are so kids friendly! The are perfect for differentiation, review, and enrichment.
Your work is by far the best out there!!! Every time I see something pop up from you, I get so excited! So thrilled this is now a bundle! Thanks!
We don't use Eureka anymore, but I have found that it brought the best number sense and math understanding. I continue to use the resources incorporated with our new curriculum for that reason. These are great to add to what we are using now in order to incorporate those strategies! Thank you!!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found