Products in this Bundle:
This Math Kindergarten Worksheets Module 1 - 6 Bundle is a great way for your students to practice all kinds of different strategies. There are tons of worksheets in this bundle, and all of them are super K friendly.
Here's what's included in the bundle:
- Relating objects
- Classifying objects
- adding one
- subtracting one
- fill in the blanks
- counting objects to 9
- Color the shapes that have curves/don't have curves
- Covers a few dot card numbers as a refresher
- Color triangles, rectangles, circles different colors
- Listen and draw certain shapes
- Match 2d and 3d pictures
- Fill in the blank numbers
- longer and shorter
- fill in the blanks to 10
- Counting cubes
- Making five
- Matching numbers
- 1 more 1 less
- Addition to 10
- Rewriting number bonds from a picture
- Completing a number bond looking at a domino
- Fill in the blanks
- Number bonds from 4 - 10 (different ways to work with number bonds)
- Addition sentences and number bonds to match a picture
- Subtraction sentences and number bonds to match a picture
- Crossing off and writing how many are left
- Counting items and putting them into groups of ten
- Looking at different amounts of cubes and circling the number that shows the correct amount
- Drawing more to show the number
- Counting using the Say Ten Way
- Drawing in ten frames to complete numbers
- Completing number bonds looking at a ten frame
- Fill in the blank counting up and counting back from 100
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
- This was great for use for practice in math centers, and also for homework. It was easy to understand for both students and parents.
- This is an amazing resources thank you for your hard work.
- Worth every penny. I've bought all the modules. They are way better than what came with our curriculum.
- Excellent as always. I only wish I had known how good they were, I would have bought the bundle from the beginning.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
Tens and Ones Worksheets
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found