These Numbers to 10 and Classifying Objects Math Worksheets are a great way for your students to practice all kinds of different strategies. These cover relating objects, adding and subtracting, fill in the blanks, counting objects to 9, and much more. These are Kindergarten friendly, and most come with a quick example in the top right-hand corner. Check out the preview to see most of the worksheets.
This resource covers:
- Relating objects
- Classifying objects
- adding one
- subtracting one
- fill in the blanks
- counting objects to 9
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
- This was great for use for practice in math centers, and also for homework. It was easy to understand for both students and parents.
- This is an amazing resources thank you for your hard work.
- Worth every penny. I've bought all the modules. They are way better than what came with our curriculum.
- Excellent as always. I only wish I had known how good they were, I would have bought the bundle from the beginning.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about Numbers to 10 and Classifying Objects Math Worksheets.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found