These Comparing Numbers and Length Worksheets are a great way for your students to practice all kinds of different strategies. These cover comparing numbers and comparing length and weight and are kinder friendly.
- longer and shorter
- fill in the blanks to 10
- Counting cubes
- Making five
- Matching numbers
- 1 more 1 less
- Addition to 10
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
- This was great for use for practice in math centers, and also for homework. It was easy to understand for both students and parents.
- This is an amazing resources thank you for your hard work.
- Worth every penny. I've bought all the modules. They are way better than what came with our curriculum.
- Excellent as always. I only wish I had known how good they were, I would have bought the bundle from the beginning.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found