These Tens and Ones Task Cards GAME is a fun way for students to practice these skills. You can use during guided math (there are six sets - so you can put one set at each table), or you can use during math centers. There are QR codes for self checking. There's also an early finisher ppt that you can use whole group.
- 10 - 39 place value cards (6 sets)
- 10 - 39 tens and ones cards (6 sets)
- 2 place mats for students to write their answer
- 1 - 60 page ppt that you can do whole group (self-checking)
- Six covers for plastic bins
1ST GRADE COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS:
- 1.NBT.B.2: Understand that the two digits of a two-digit number represent amounts of tens and ones.
PLACE VALUE WITH TENS AND ONES
I’m not sure about you, but I LOVE teaching place value in first grade. It seems like they just GET IT as soon as I teach it – no banging my head against the wall for this concept. Maybe it’s because Eureka Math does such a great job of preparing them, maybe because it’s just an easy concept, maybe I have the most brilliant kiddos of all time (every year), maybe it’s all the different ways we teach it (check out my daily counting math blog post here) but whatever the case may be – I LOVE teaching place value! So, I wanted to share a center activity that we have set up after I cover place value.
HEAR ABOUT THIS RESOURCE FROM OTHERS: 📢
Great resource for my math centers. Thanks so much!
This was really helpful to use to see which students needed more help with understanding tens and ones. Great task cards!
Perfect for independent task boxes too!
My students loved using this resource in class! We all love it!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you so much for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER!
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found