These Telling Time to the hour and half hour Worksheets worksheets (1.MD.B.3) will give your students tons of practice with this skill. These cover telling time to the hour and half hour with analog and digital clocks. Check out the preview to see all that it has to offer.
These worksheets cover:
- Telling time to the hour
- Telling time to the half-hour
- Matching digital clocks to analogue clocks
- 1.MD.B.3: Tell and write time in hours and half hours using analog and digital clocks.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
How do you make sure that your students have mastered 1st Grade Math Standards Common Core? We always relied on our curriculum to teach the standards, until we moved to a standards-based report card. At that point, we needed to find an easier way to make sure our kiddos were mastering the standards while still following our curriculum (our math curriculum is amazing, but it sort of hops – and I needed something that was straight forward – they mastered 10 sheets of this standard, so YAY – they know this standard…) I’m not sure where you are or what your district does, but if you want an easy way to make sure your students are mastering the skills needed (aka standards) here are some fun and easy ways to check that off your list! Speaking of CHECK IT OFF – I have a free check-list READ MORE HERE...
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I SURE APPRECIATE YOU!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found