This Question of the Day Graphing Resource is sure to make your life so much easier. There's a digital and printable option. This is perfect for a morning routine - students come in, unpack, then move their picture to answer the question. There are 180 different questions, from Yes/No questions, to what would you rather type questions, to Picture Graphs. Check out the video to see how the digital version works. The printable version has the questions as headers and then answers as smaller parts.
- 180 different questions PPT and Google Slides version
- PPT to add your student pictures and a link to a video to see how to do this
- Editable files to add your own questions
- PDF with the printable version
HERE'S SOME VIDEOS TO HELP YOU WHEN ADDING PICS:
KINDERGARTEN AND 1ST GRADE COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS:
- K.MD.B.3: Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
- 1.MD.C.4: Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.
GRAPHING IN FIRST GRADE:
These questions are a great way for you to get to know your students, and for them to get to know each other. Suggestion… put your own picture on the graph as well, and you answer them too. This is a great way for your students to learn some fun facts about you.
Read the blog post here about how we use this graph during open house and grab the freebie to the right! This will also give you an opportunity to see how my graphing resource works.
HEAR ABOUT THIS RESOURCE FROM OTHERS: 📢
My students love graphing using a question of the day. This resource made prep time minimal and there were tons of questions to choose from.
Oh, what a great product! I will be using this on Fridays during our Morning Meeting. This is a great way to teach graphing. I am so excited and I know my firsties will be too!
Excellent resource to get the children graphing, a great scaffold to use when introducing different methods of graphing. Great for teaching interpreting data and for using data to formulate questions.
Students love checking in with a question each morning! Great way to build classroom community!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you so much for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER!
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found