Products in this Bundle:
Number Bonds Worksheets and Task Cards bundle is a great way to get everything you need to practice number bonds!! I'm not sure about you, but I found that students could always use number bond practice! This bundle has PRINT and GO worksheets, task cards, number bond game, and an early finisher activity! Included is my TOP SELLER!
MATH STANDARDS COVERED:
- 1.OA.D.8: Determine the unknown whole number in an addition or subtraction equation relating three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each of the equations 8 + ? = 11, 5 = ▯ - 3, 6 + 6 = ▯.
- 1.OA.C.6: Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on; making ten (e.g., 8 + 6 = 8 + 2 + 4 = 10 + 4 = 14); decomposing a number leading to a ten (e.g., 13 - 4 = 13 - 3 - 1 = 10 - 1 = 9); using the relationship between addition and subtraction (e.g., knowing that 8 + 4 = 12, one knows 12 - 8 = 4); and creating equivalent but easier or known sums (e.g., adding 6 + 7 by creating the known equivalent 6 + 6 + 1 = 12 + 1 = 13).
- 1.OA.B.4: Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 – 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.
LOOKING FOR SOME FUN WAYS TO TEACH NUMBER BONDS?
How do you guys practice using number bonds? How do you get your students to master the number bond concept? I’m not sure about you, but when we were first introduced to number bonds, we were completely taken aback! Not only did we not know how to teach them, we had never even heard of them. So, in trying to give my students as much exposure as I possibly could, I came up with a few different resources to help us get a grasp on this concept.
Now… you’re probably thinking… number bonds have been around for a while now, but either we were late to the party, or well… we were probably just late to the party. And the funny thing to me was that my students had the hardest time with missing addends. But once we started teaching number bonds, that issue went away. After that, I was hooked!
Number Bonds Worksheets to 10
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found