This Mother's Day Writing Activity is a super fun way to celebrate Mother's Day with your elementary students. As a BONUS... it also comes with a Father's Day Writing Activity and an editable file for other names. Check out the preview to see all that this has to offer!
MOTHER’S DAY CLASSROOM CRAFTS
This first activity has gone through MANY MANY transitions. We started with some really funky images of a mom and dad, then a very close friend of mine made some, then I decided to update with a ton more options. This resource now has 28 versions of a mom and 28 versions of a dad. Also, it’s now a flipbook rather than what we used to have. I think this is my favorite! Tons of options, easy to assemble, and really really cute! These are perfect mother’s day activities for elementary students!
With this activity, students will:
- complete a rough draft for each flipbook page
- pick their image that they want to use of their mom and dad
- write final copy into their flipbook
- color the flipbook and the image of the parent
- cut out and staple together
- hang for all to see
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found