We always celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s Day together by calling it Parent Appreciation Day, and we use these Mom and Dad Booklet sets as part of our day. There’s a pretty cover, a poem for mom/dad for the inside cover, and a fill-in-the-blank sheet for the back cover that will surely make the parents smile. There are also five sheets for the students to write the five best things about each parent.
THIS RESOURCE HAS:
- cover for mom
- cover for mom that has space for you to place the student's pictures
- poem for mom if student is girl
- poem for mom if student is boy
- fill in the blank all about mom
- 5 pages (numbered) to write about the five best things about mom
- cover for dad
- cover for dad that has space for you to place the student's pictures.
- poem for dad if student is boy
- poem for dad if student is girl
- fill in the blank all about dad
- 5 pages numbered to write about the five best things about dad
- This project requires a little bit of prep-time and COLORED INK.
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
I used this for my children to complete for Father's Day and they turned out beautifully! Thank you
The parent loved their books and the kids responses were hysterical.
This was a lifesaver when I needed a quick and easy Mother's Day card! Thank you!
Thank you for the resource. I think we might skip my "mom weighs.... "part. LOL
Want to read about how we celebrate our moms and dads?
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found