This Measurement and Graphing Task Card Game is a fun and engaging way for kiddos to practice these skills (also covers telling time). Students can play in groups of four. They all start at the same place, pick a task card, if they get the task card answer correct, they spin and move. This comes with task cards, game board, spinner, and answer key.
1ST GRADE COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS COVERED:
- 1.MD.A.1: Order three objects by length; compare the lengths of two objects indirectly by using a third object.
- 1.MD.A.2: Express the length of an object as a whole number of length units, by laying multiple copies of a shorter object (the length unit) end to end; understand that the length measurement of an object is the number of same-size length units that span it with no gaps or overlaps.
- 1.MD.B.3: Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
- 1.MD.C.4: Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.
This activity comes with:
- Task cards
- 8 1/2 x 11 game board
- Game spinner
- Cover for task cards
- Answer Key
HOW TO USE TASK CARDS
I think this is one of my favorite topics! I absolutely love incorporating games into my classroom – and task cards are exactly that! It’s really just a problem on a decorated card, but HEY! They make me so happy – and the students LOVE them!
I’m sure we all know what a printable task card is – but they really haven’t been around for that long if you think about it! I don’t know who truly came up with the idea, but once they did – it took off in classrooms around the world – and mine was no different! How could I contain myself – EVERYTHING became a task card set! Ya’ll – for real!!
HEAR ABOUT THE CENTER GAMES FROM OTHERS: 📢
Excellent product! One of the best I have come across and unique from anything I have seen. Thank you!
This is perfect practice for my students!! Thanks!
Great small group practice resource.
Great product to give students practice and application!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you so much for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER!
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found