This Long and Short Vowels U Game Literacy Centers Game is fun, challenging, competitive, and engaging! My students ask to play over and over again! They are recognizing words that they need to know FASTER and FASTER with this game. It's perfect for small group instruction, center rotations, and RTI.
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
- clue, fun, June, pug, sun, but, cube, fuse, luck, puke, truck, bus, cup, glue, lung, pup, trust, bump, cupid, gulp, mud, rub, tub, bug, cute, gum, mule, rule, tug, bud, dug, hug, mum, rust, unit, blue, duke, huge, music, scuff, use, dunk, flute, hum, must, spun, yuck, fuel, hump, mute, stump, yum, fume, hut, nut, sum, chute
HOW TO PLAY...
- The game has 8 words on each card, 55 cards, and 57 different words. The object of the game is to say the one word on your card that matches the middle card before your opponents say their matching word.
- Every card has a match - it's crazy, but it works.
- You can also split the deck and have two groups playing. It doesn't matter how many cards you use or if a card gets lost.
- It takes a bit of set up (printing, laminating, and cutting) but I promise... you won't be disappointed that you spent a bit of time in prep. Your students will LOVE it!
WANT MORE INFO?
These Literacy Center Games will have your students thinking YOU’RE THE BEST TEACHER EVER! They have NO IDEA that they are actually practicing fluency building/word recognition skills with this one. By far… the best center activity ever! They will beg to play! It’s fun, addictive, engaging, and fast paced.
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
This is a fun and engaging game that keeps my students interest. They love playing it over and over again! Thank you so much 🙂
This was a huge hit during literacy center time.
Wow! What an ingenious idea!
My students loved this game so much.
What a fun game! Kids want this for literacy centers! Thank You!
This is a student favorite!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found