This Equal Expressions Task Cards Game is a fun and engaging way for kiddos to practice this skill. Comes with three different types (addition and addition, addition and subtraction, and subtraction and subtraction). Tons of practice! Students can play in groups of four. They all start at the same place, pick a task card, if they get the task card answer correct, they spin and move. This comes with task cards, game board, spinner, and answer key.
This activity comes with:
- 116 task cards
- 8 1/2 x 11 game board
- Game spinner
- Recording sheet if you want to use as task cards
- Answer Key
1ST GRADE COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS COVERED:
- CCSS 1.OA.D.7: Understand the meaning of the equal sign, and determine if equations involving addition and subtraction are true or false. For example, which of the following equations are true and which are false? 6 = 6, 7 = 8 - 1, 5 + 2 = 2 + 5, 4 + 1 = 5 + 2.
HOW TO USE TASK CARDS
I think this is one of my favorite topics! I absolutely love incorporating games into my classroom – and task cards are exactly that! It’s really just a problem on a decorated card, but HEY! They make me so happy – and the students LOVE them!
I’m sure we all know what a printable task card is – but they really haven’t been around for that long if you think about it! I don’t know who truly came up with the idea, but once they did – it took off in classrooms around the world – and mine was no different! How could I contain myself – EVERYTHING became a task card set! Ya’ll – for real!!
HEAR ABOUT THE CENTER GAMES FROM OTHERS: 📢
Excellent product! One of the best I have come across and unique from anything I have seen. Thank you!
This is perfect practice for my students!! Thanks!
Great small group practice resource.
Great product to give students practice and application!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you so much for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER!
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found