Products in this Bundle:
This CVC Matching Cards Game BUNDLE set is a fun way for students to practice this skill. Students love matching the pictures to the words. These are great to use during centers, small groups, and remediation. You can play it like the Memory Game or you can just have students lay out the sets and match up the words and the pictures.
- bad, bag, bar, bat, cap, cab, car, cat, dad, gag, fat, fan, hat, gap, ham, mad, jar, jam, pad, mat, map, sad, rat, nap, yam, wag, van
- gem, beg, bed, yet, hen, hem, net, men, leg, red, pet, pen, web, ten, vet, wed, wet, sled
- bin, big, bib, fig, dip, dig, hip, fix, fin, kit, kid, hit, lid, lip, mix, pit, pin, pig, six, sit, rib, zip, win, wig
- cop, cob, box, fox, fog, cot, hot, hop, hog, jog, log, mop, pot, pop, pod, sob, rod, rob, shop, top, stop
- bus, bun, bud, cut, cup, cub, mud, hut, gum, mug, nun, nut, sub, run, rug, tub, sun, hug
CENTER ACTIVITIES MADE SIMPLE
Today I want to share some center activities made simple that are tried and true, but work! Who remembers playing the “Matching Game” with either the real cards or just a regular deck of cards? I sure do! And believe it or not – those games are still around and still pretty popular! So… why not create our own sets that correlate to our standards that we need to master in elementary classrooms? Right? So in this blog post, I’m going to share some of our matching games that will help your students with all kinds of different standards. 🙂
HEAR FROM OTHERS ABOUT SOME OF MY MATCHING GAMES 📢
Great resource! My students love using these in phonics centers.
I used for tutoring purposes. Great resource!
Helpful for my students struggling with their vowel sounds to use in class and at home. Clear and easy to follow.
I used this in my small group literacy centers and intervention groups.
My students showed interest in matching games during the holidays. I wanted to continue to provide them with something they enjoy so I bought this and they love it! I'm very pleased with the look and how many pairs there are.
I am working with a virtual student this year, this is a great resource to send home for the student to still work on vowel sounds without thinking they are spending all day about doing school work.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found