If you are ready to introduce your students to a world of coding, this Bee Bot SIGHT WORD Practice mat will help students practice SIGHT words (set 3). Students will SCAN the QR code, listen to the word, then find the word on their mat by programming their Bee Bot to move to the word. This resource is to be used with the Bee Bot programmable robot that you already have in your classroom (The Bee-Bot Robot is not included, nor is the plastic mat!)
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
Here's what's included:
- Task cards that students scan with a QR code reader and listen to the word (the answer corresponds to a card on the mat)
- Enough picture cards to make a 4x6 grid (there are more than 24, so you can pick the cards you want to use)
- Answer Document for students to check their answer after their Bee-Bot gets to the location
- Coding Sheet for students to record the movements
- after, again, an, any, as, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, when
What is a Bee Bot you ask?
So, let’ me explain a little bit about how this Bee Bot Coding Fun activity works. The Bee-Bot is used to help elementary students start the coding process. They (the students) give instructions to the robot by pressing the arrow keys on Bee-Bot’s back and then pressing Go to execute the commands. Bee-Bot has four directions that he/she understands, and the students must get him/her where they want the Bee Bot to go with only those four types of instructions.
Students select a task card (bee bot activity cards) and read the task card. This will tell the students where they need to move their Bee-Bot. There’s always a starting place on the mat. Students will look at the starting place on the Bee Bot and then plan out the route they want their Bee Bot to take.
What others have to say:
- I love how these squares are premeasured for a Bee Bot mat! I so appreciate your hard work! Thank you!
- BeeBots are a great way to help students learn. I use these with small group rotation during math class.
- My students greatly enjoyed using the resource with our BeeBots. They were learning while they thought they were just playing!
- One of the best bundles I've ever purchased!! Such a perfect way to practice coding and engaging my students to practice skills in a fun way!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found