This Antonyms Bee Bot Coding Activity Mat is a great way to introduce coding to your elementary students while practicing antonyms. Students will read the word on the task card and then find the picture on the Bee Bot Mat. Then they will program their Bee Bot to move to the correct picture. This resource is to be used with the Bee Bot programmable robot that you already have in your classroom (The Bee-Bot Robot is not included, nor is the plastic mat!)
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Task cards for students to complete so they can program their Bee bot
- Enough picture cards to make at least a 4x6 grid
- Answer Document for students to check their answer after their Bee-Bot gets to the location
- Coding Sheet for students to record the movements
What is a Bee Bot you ask?
So, let’ me explain a little bit about how this Bee Bot Coding Fun activity works. The Bee-Bot is used to help elementary students start the coding process. They (the students) give instructions to the robot by pressing the arrow keys on Bee-Bot’s back and then pressing Go to execute the commands. Bee-Bot has four directions that he/she understands, and the students must get him/her where they want the Bee Bot to go with only those four types of instructions.
Students select a task card (bee bot activity cards) and read the task card. This will tell the students where they need to move their Bee-Bot. There’s always a starting place on the mat. Students will look at the starting place on the Bee Bot and then plan out the route they want their Bee Bot to take.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found