This Addition Word Problems Digital Task Cards for Google Classroom set is a great digital task card resource for your students to show what they know. Students will read the math story, then they will move the Xs to cover up the baseballs they need to take away, and then solve the subtraction sentence. This set will help with Kindergarten Module 4 Lesson 17. These no prep math centers are can be used as no prep math games review and are paperless and easy to share with students through google classroom.
How it works:
- After you purchase, you will get a link to the slides
- You will need to be logged in to your Google Drive account to save
- Go to file, and click save to drive (If you don't do this, you will have a read only file)
- Once it's in your google drive, you can share with your students through Google Classroom
👇 CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TO SEE IT IN ACTION: 👇
What is a DIGITAL TASK CARD FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
Starting in 2020, digital task cards for google classroom became the most sought out digital resource. While students were home, teachers were looking for fun ways to keep students engaged, and these were a hot commodity. But digital task cards weren’t first created with the movable or text boxes in mind.
Do you ever search for digital task cards and come up with so many different options? Here’s why… (IMO) Pre-Covid… digital task cards were just that – a card that was exactly like the printable card, but on a device. Each card had a number on it, and students had to find that number on their piece of paper to write out their answers. There wasn’t an option to type on the card, or drag and drop function. That’s truly what it meant until a few things happened...
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found