If you are looking for Addition and Subtraction Properties of Operations 1.OA.B.3 that will give your students tons of practice with this Common Core Math Standard skill, you've found it. These worksheets are great for introduction, review, homework, remediation, enrichment, and assessments. You will know WITHOUT A DOUBT who has mastered the skill and who still needs a little bit of extra time with the specific skill.
**Digital component is for TPT EASEL - so if you are wanting to use it for that, please purchase on TPT since that's the only way to use Easel.
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
These worksheets cover:
- Combining Numbers to 12 (adding three whole numbers together)
- Commutative Property to 12
- Identity Property to 12 (addition and subtraction)
- Combining Numbers to 20 (adding three whole numbers together)
- Commutative Property to 20
- Identity Property to 20 (addition and subtraction)
Main Common Core Math Standard Covered:
- 1.OA.B.3: Apply properties of operations as strategies to add and subtract - Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition, Identity property of subtraction, and Associative property of addition
1ST GRADE STANDARD IDEAS:
How do you make sure that your students have mastered 1st Grade Math Standards? We always relied on our curriculum to teach the standards, until we moved to a standards-based report card. At that point, we needed to find an easier way to make sure our kiddos were mastering the standards while still following our curriculum (our math curriculum is amazing, but it sort of hops – and I needed something that was straight forward. Example... they mastered 10 sheets of this standard, so YAY – they know this standard…)
I’m not sure where you are or what your district does, but if you want an easy way to make sure your students are mastering the skills needed (aka standards) here are some fun and easy ways to check that off your list! Speaking of CHECK IT OFF – I have a free check-list for you to grab BELOW!
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
I have the rest of my year planned thanks to these resources! So user friendly!
I love that my kids can do much of this independently. They are easy prep and the kids like doing them. Thanks
This was a great tool to help me keep track of my students understanding on specific CCSS. Each year we have to align our yearly goals to specific math standards. This was an easy to use organized resource that made tracking my data so much easier than years past.
My district switched to standard referenced grading, and this allows me to see if my student has mastered a specific standard. Lots of different activities to see if they truly comprehend that standard.
We are using these in homework practice packets. Kids love it! Thanks!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found