This Addition and Subtraction Mixed Review Worksheets will give your students all the practice they need with this skill. There are tons of worksheets, giving them all kinds of different practice. The pages are kid friendly!
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase this bundle! 💰💰💰💰
- 2 worksheets each for adding and subtracting 0-10 to/from a number
- 4 worksheets with mixed addition and subtraction practice (these also have 6 vertical math problems as in introduction to vertical problems - teen numbers are included
- 120+ worksheets with mixed addition and subtraction (all horizontal) teen numbers are included
HEAR FROM OTHERS:📢
I love how simple this resource is! It gets to the point - practicing addition and subtraction. The simplicity is great for my students with special needs.
This is just what I was looking for! Thank you so much! I love that you have both horizontal and vertical problems for the students to solve!
Great packet! Students are able to practice addition, subtraction and mixed facts!
This resource was great for classroom fact fluency practice and to send home!
1ST GRADE STANDARD IDEAS: (READ THE BLOG)
How do you make sure that your students have mastered 1st Grade Math Standards? We always relied on our curriculum to teach the standards, until we moved to a standards-based report card. At that point, we needed to find an easier way to make sure our kiddos were mastering the standards while still following our curriculum (our math curriculum is amazing, but it sort of hops – and I needed something that was straight forward. Example... they mastered 10 sheets of this standard, so YAY – they know this standard…)
I’m not sure where you are or what your district does, but if you want an easy way to make sure your students are mastering the skills needed (aka standards) here are some fun and easy ways to check that off your list! Speaking of CHECK IT OFF – I have a free check-list for you to grab BELOW!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found