This Thanksgiving Writing Activity is a great way for students to reflect on what they are thankful for! This writing activity comes with 8 different characters to pick from, along with a sloppy copy and final book. There's a page to write about why you are thankful for mom, dad, sister/brother, grandma/grandpa, friend, and teacher. There are also blank sheets for other things students might be thankful for. I have created two different types of lines (one dotted and one solid - depending on your writers).
- Comes with a table of contents so you can find community helpers quickly
- Comes with editable ppt for you to add your own booklet titles
- CHECK OUT VIDEO FOR MORE DETAILS.
WANT TO READ MORE?
HOW TO ENGAGE STUDENTS IN THE WRITING PROCESS?
Is this a typical question for you? Do you have a class full of students who don’t want to write? Here are some tips that I found worked for my first graders and me! I’m not an expert, but by the time my students left my first grade classroom, they were writers! Here’s are a few things we did...
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found