Telling Time I Have Who Has Game
This Telling Time I Have Who Has Game is a quick and fun way to introduce, practice, or review time to the hour and half hour.
How to play whole class:
- students sit or stand in a circle around the room
- make sure you pass out ALL cards (some might end up with more than one card depending on the class size
- your leader begins with their card - they will say, "I have... who has..."
- whoever has the next card, then says what they have - (we sit after we say our card - for a visual)
How to play in a small group:
- divi up cards among the group
- have their cards face up so they can see cards
- one student starts - then they keep on going just like who group
- they can either turn cards over or hand them to the teacher
- 1.MD.B.3 - Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
What others have to say: 📢
I absolutely love playing games, so naturally my classroom is filled with games as well. But hear from others that have used my games...
These made for a fun activity with my students! They loved it!
Great review or spiral review game.
The kids love this! It is engaging and they love to try and beat their time from before.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found
There are no reviews yet.