This Star Student Activities Stuffed Animal Journal is a great way for students to journal about their week as star student. If you are looking for a fun way to keep your STAR STUDENT activities alive, this stuffed animal digital journal is so much fun! Send home a stuffed animal with the STAR STUDENT and they journal about all the things they do with "Monty" (or stuffed animal of your choice). There's directions for the teacher, as well as a letter for the parents explaining the journal. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW to see everything that this has to offer!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pick the slides you want to share with parent
- Send the slideshow to them (directions are included and the parents do NOT need a Google Account - but the teacher does need one)
- Parents and students can type straight onto the slideshow
- Parents and students can drag pictures onto the slideshow, resize, and send to back (there's an actual hole in the slideshow so that they don't have to crop and size... EASY PEASY!)
- Once they are done adding text and images - you can present to the students in class or through your website or Zoom.
- It's also set up so that you can print it after you've added all of the slides together. This makes a perfect CLASS BOOK!
What is a Star Student?
When celebrating our kiddos in our classroom, we referred to this as student of the week. For us, this meant that each week we would celebrate one of our students with all kinds of different activities. Read on to find out how we made each child feel special during their star week. One of my main goals when I started teaching was to make sure that I always had an open door policy when it came to parents. I was already a mother of three when I started teaching, and I knew how important it was to build a relationship with my parents. When I was a student teacher, the teacher I taught under (Mrs. Coleman – best 1st-grade teacher EVER) did Star Student of the week. She also asked the parents to come in and read a story to the students, tell about what they did to help our community, and possibly even do a project with the kids. When I got my own classroom, I decided to keep up that tradition.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found