These Short Vowel O Word Search no prep literacy centers are a great way to cover skills while having fun! There are word searches, scrambled words, short vowel puzzles, and break the code activities. These are great for centers as well as a great addition to your sub tub!
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
- Word searches (covering short o words)
- Scrambled words - 2 options (only the letters to build the word or one extra letter to pick which letters build the word.) Students will also need to write either one sentence with the word or two.
- Break the Code - students will use the coded pictures/letters to write out the sentences
- Puzzles - students will cut out the pictures, then glue them on top of the corresponding word
SHORT VOWEL CVC WORD ACTIVITIES (READ IT ON THE BLOG)
Looking for CVC activities? READ MORE... After many years of teaching first grade, I think one of my favorite things is short vowel CVC words activities! WHY? Because most students either come with letter/sound knowledge, or quickly grasp the concept within the first few weeks of 1st, and then they start easily building words, and they LOVE that they can READ these easy words. If you want to see what we do the first few weeks to make sure students have letter/sound recognition, check out that blog post HERE!
So… here’s a few of my favorite types of short vowel review worksheets that we use as either SUB TUBS or just fun, quick early finisher activities.
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found