These Recognizing and Counting Coins Worksheets will help students with recognizing and counting coins (quarters, nickels, dimes, and pennies) and word problems. These are perfect for reteaching, homework, or as an assessment. The word problems cover the Read, Draw, Write strategy to help students solve problems strategically.
These worksheets cover:
- recognizing coins
- making 25 cents
- adding pennies to coins
- adding coins
- word problems using tape diagrams
Main Common Core Math Standards Covered:
- 1.OA.A.1 Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
I use ALL of Shanon's math products! I love them and so do my students.
This completes my set! I own ALL of the print and go math sets. They are the perfect independent practice or intervention activity for my first graders!
So helpful! highly recommend. You cant go wrong. Thank you. Now I need them for 3rd grade. 🙂
Excellent as always. I only wish I had known how good they were, I would have bought the bundle from the beginning.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found