Products in this Bundle:
This R Blends Word Practice Bundle has a Boom Deck, print and go worksheets, and center cards that cover the words below. There are tons of different activities for students to master these words. Great for whole group instruction, center activities, and assessments/homework.
- BR: braid, branch, breakfast, breeze, brew, brick, bridge, broken, broom, brush
- CR: crab, crack, crash, crawl, crayons, cream, cricket, crow, crown, cry
- DR: dragon, dragonfly, draw, dream, dress, dresser, drip, drive, drop, drum
- FR: frame, freckles, freeze, fries, frightened, frog, frost, frosting, fruit, fry
- GR: grab, grandma, grandpa, grapes, grass, grasshopper, gravy, green, grin, groceries
- PR: present, pretzel, prey, price, prince, princess, print, prize, project
- TR: track, tractor, trail, train, trap, tray, treasure, tree, trim, trunk
CHECK OUT MY OTHER PHONICS ACTIVITIES BELOW...
Are you shocked to hear me talk about 9 Easy Literacy Center Ideas versus math? I love math, I truly do! Love teaching it, love creating resources for it, but I also LOVE centers! One of my favorite things is to watch students engage with each other and with the resources in our centers. For me, making centers run smoothly and finding just the right mixture of curiosity, learning, and enrichment is a competition for me. I can promise you… never has a student said they found our centers boring! I am a huge game player, from electronic games to board games! So naturally my centers were created for the KID IN ME!
What is needed to use Boom Cards:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BOOM CARDS:
- You will need to create an account on the Boom platform
- There’s a free version and a paid version
- You will download a PDF and scroll to the second page to get the link that will bring you to the Boom platform
- You just might become addicted to the self-checking, interactive, engaging features of Boom that will make your life so much easier!
- I have a free course if you want to learn EVERYTHING about Boom!
- Want some more FREEBIES? Sign up for my newsletter HERE!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found