These Place Value Tens and Ones Math Worksheets cover place value, tens more, ten less, 1 more, and 1 less. These are great for homework, reinforcement, and group or independent work. These are great first grade math worksheets that can be used as supplemental activities.
These worksheets cover:
- Tens and ones
- given a two-digit number, mentally finding 10 more, 10 less, 1 more, 1 less
Main Standards Covered:
- 1.NBT.A.1 Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
- 1.NBT.B.2 Understand that the two digits of a two-digit number represent amounts of tens and ones.
- 1.NBT.C.5 Given a two-digit number, mentally find 10 more or 10 less than the number, without having to count; explain the reasoning used.
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
My Math Worksheets are my number ONE sellers in my store. I have them broken up by standard or by unit.
Love these! A great addition to the lesson and perfect for Small Group/Intervention!
Very easy to I use and all the work is done for you. The directions are easy for the students and the visuals are engaging. Highly recommend!
Love all of your products. They make life so much easier.
These are great to supplement the material and review for upcoming quizzes!
I am excited to use this as extra take home practice for my students! Definitely a great resource to have! Thank you!
Great resource to use with students in whole group, small groups, or individually to allow for differentiation of instruction.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found