This Mystery Pictures Place Value Worksheets are a no prep resource that is super fun! You can do whole group or independently. Students will count the hundreds, tens, and ones for each slide, and then color the appropriate square. If you do it whole group, it is timed. If you do it as an independent activity, students can go through the slides at their own pace.
how does it work:
Teacher presses play on the ppt slideshow, and the fun begins. Students have to look at the hundreds, tens, and ones, and figure out the amount. Once they figure out the amount, they color that square the color at the bottom of the screen. Once they complete the slideshow, they will have either a bunny rabbit or butterfly. The slideshow is set for 10 seconds per slide, and then it turns automatically.
what else is included:
- You will also get a card with QR codes in case you want students to work on this independently, and at their own speed. These do not slide automatically, so students have more time to find the answer and color the square.
- There's also a question at the bottom of the picture for students to answer. Goes along with the Spring theme.
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
My kids loved this, I had planned to do one a day the last few days before break but it took us so long we didn't even complete one. I will continue to use the 3 day week when we get back. My suggestion/question is there an option where you do all the same color first? We tried to do the gingerbread but it was time consuming for my kids to have to every question switch between brown and green which slowed us down during an already tight time for math intervention. What we did get through they enjoyed the chance to color which we can't do much of and the content review was great. Fun Christmas theme! Hi there! Great suggestion. If you go back and download the compressed file, I have added three powerpoints that say (colors in order). Hope that helps! :)))
This was such a fun way to reinforce the place value work we have introduced so far and helped us stay ready for the work to come!
THANK YOU! We actually did this whole group and it was great practice!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found