️These Missing Addends Worksheets are a great addition to your first grade print and go resources. Students will apply skills to become fluent with missing addends, word problems using pictures, number bonds, and counting on. These worksheets are great for introducing a concept, review, assessments, homework, or center practice.
💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! | or SAVE 25% with the MEGA bundle!💰💰
These worksheets cover:
- missing addends
- simple word problems using pictures
- number bonds using 10, 9, 8, 7 as the whole
- counting on
- finding the sum
Main Common Core Math Standards Covered:
- 1.OA.A.1 Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- 1.OA.C.5 Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
- 1.OA.C.6 Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on; making ten (e.g., 8 + 6 = 8 + 2 + 4 = 10 + 4 = 14); decomposing a number leading to a ten (e.g., 13 - 4 = 13 - 3 - 1 = 10 - 1 = 9); using the relationship between addition and subtraction (e.g., knowing that 8 + 4 = 12, one knows 12 - 8 = 4); and creating equivalent but easier or known sums (e.g., adding 6 + 7 by creating the known equivalent 6 + 6 + 1 = 12 + 1 = 13).
- 1.OA.D.8 Determine the unknown whole number in an addition or subtraction equation relating three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each of the equations 8 + ? = 11, 5 = _ - 3, 6 + 6 = _.
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
READ MORE AND GRAB A FEW FREEBIES HERE
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
My Math Worksheets are my number ONE sellers in my store. I have them broken up by standard or by unit.
Love this packet because it gradually builds up to the skill being taught. I feel like the progress matches how the math concept should be taught. I loved this one so much that I also went and purchased the place value one as well. 🙂
This resource really helped my teach missing addends to my students. It was easy to use and scaffolded the math content perfectly!
Great supplement for our math series! This is a skill that is difficult for my class to grasp every year so it is nice to have lots of materials in my "teacher bag" to use with my class for extra practice!
I am a traditional homeschool mom. I use these worksheets as "morning work" before we start our actual math lesson for the day. These are short and to-the-point worksheets, but I can quickly see if my boys (kinder and first) are understanding the objective. They are also great documentation for a portfolio because they are arranged by Common Core standards, thus making it easy to show mastery of each standard.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found
There are no reviews yet.