This Little Red Riding Hood Fairy Tale Writing - Fractured Fairy Tales Flipbook is a fun way for students to either retell the fairy tale, create a fractured fairy tale, and/or write a letter to a character in the story. These turn out SUPER CUTE and are great to hang outside your classroom.
- Cover pages that either says retelling or my version (for each character)
- Flipbook for first, next, then, and last
- Letter Page for writing a letter to a character
- Four square for pre-writing
- Cute toppers for the characters -Created by my talented daughter 🙂 Aren't they soooo cute!
COMMON CORE STANDARD COVERED:
- W.1.3: Write narratives in which they recount two or more appropriately sequenced events, include some details regarding what happened, use temporal words to signal event order, and provide some sense of closure.
Looking for other writing activities:
Here's a favorite... Career Day Writing Activity
WANT TO READ MORE?
HOW TO ENGAGE STUDENTS IN THE WRITING PROCESS?
Is this a typical question for you? Do you have a class full of students who don’t want to write? Here are some tips that I found worked for my first graders and me! I’m not an expert, but by the time my students left my first grade classroom, they were writers! Here’s are a few things we did...
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found