These Greater than Less than and word problem Worksheets are a great way for your students to practice and master these skills. These Print and Go NO PREP Math Sheets will help your students master word problems, numbers to 100, greater than and less than, and tens and ones. These are perfect for independent work, homework, reinforcement of skills taught, or even for math rotations.
💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! | or SAVE 25% with the MEGA bundle!💰💰
These worksheets cover:
- word problems
- place value tens and ones
- number bonds and number sentences
- one more one less
- ten more ten less
- greater than, less than, or equal to
Main Common Core Math Standards Covered:
- 1.OA.A.1 Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- 1.NBT.A.1 Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
- 1.NBT.B.2.A 10 can be thought of as a bundle of ten ones — called a "ten."
- 1.NBT.B.2.C The numbers 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 refer to one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine tens (and 0 ones).
- 1.NBT.3 Compare two two-digit numbers based on meanings of the tens and ones digits, recording the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, and <.
- 1.NBT.5 Given a two-digit number, mentally find 10 more or 10 less than the number, without having to count; explain the reasoning used.
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
READ MORE AND GRAB A FEW FREEBIES HERE
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
I use ALL of Shanon's math products! I love them and so do my students.
This completes my set! I own ALL of the print and go math sets. They are the perfect independent practice or intervention activity for my first graders!
So helpful! highly recommend. You cant go wrong. Thank you. Now I need them for 3rd grade. 🙂
Excellent as always. I only wish I had known how good they were, I would have bought the bundle from the beginning.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found
There are no reviews yet.