Who's ready to have some Addition Fluency FUN with this Fact Fluency Math Games Addition to 10? This game (we call it Mission Base Station) is a huge hit in our first grade classroom. Students will "travel" the planets (digitally) and work on printable practice tests to move from planet to planet.
Here's what's Included:
- Google Slideshow that has all of the planets with zero-10 numbers for math facts
- A slide that links to each slide for each student - all you need to do is type the names
- Boy and girl astronauts for you to copy and paste onto the slide so that students can move their astronauts as they progress through the timed sheets
- 0-10 math fact sheets (half-sized) with 20 problems per sheet.
I use this packet yearly, once I'm ready for my students to master their addition facts. We usually start in January, and keep it up until all students have traveled to all the planets. The kids enjoy the competition, and in turn, they learn their facts quickly! (They usually beg to bring home fact sheets for practice, so they can move to the next planet:-)
Before you purchase, please check out my blog post and watch the video to see if this resource will fit your needs. BLOG POST
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I SURE APPRECIATE YOU!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found