Fact Families 1st Grade Games Winter Themed
These Fact Families 1st Grade Games Winter Themed are a fun and engaging way for kiddos to practice this skill. Are your students having a hard time with Fact Families? Are they putting numbers that don't belong in the house? This center activity was created to help my first graders with this concept. The manipulation of the actual numbers has helped them realize that the three numbers on the top are the only three numbers they can use.
This activity comes with:
- 4 fact family house mats
- 20 task cards showing what numbers to use
- Answer cards that either print on the back of the task cards or on another set of cards (depending on how your printer can print - you have two options)
- Number cards to place onto the house mats
1ST GRADE COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS COVERED:
- 1.OA.B.3: Apply properties of operations as strategies to add and subtract. If 8 + 3 = 11 is known, then 3 + 8 = 11 is also known. (Commutative property of addition.) To add 2 + 6 + 4, the second two numbers can be added to make a ten, so 2 + 6 + 4 = 2 + 10 = 12. (Associative property of addition.)
How do you incorporate math center activities? When I left the classroom a few years back to move to the school board, we were at a point in our district where they didn’t want us doing math centers. They only wanted literacy centers… blah, blah, blah. Well… I’m a rule follower, I REALLY am – but when I don’t believe or I do believe in something, BELIEVE me… I will find a way around the system to make it work for my students. I KNEW that math centers or math groups would help my students, so we incorporated them into our literacy centers. We have since moved back to allowing for math centers or math groups so that students can investigate on their own or within small groups.
READ MORE HERE!
HEAR ABOUT THE CENTER GAMES FROM OTHERS: 📢
Excellent product! One of the best I have come across and unique from anything I have seen. Thank you!
This is perfect practice for my students!! Thanks!
Great small group practice resource.
Great product to give students practice and application!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you so much for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER!
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found
There are no reviews yet.