This Early Finishers Activities Doubles and Doubles Plus 1 set is a great tool to use after teaching this concept. Students will look at a math sentence, and then decide if the problem is a double, double +1, +1, or +2. Once the concept is taught, students grab their work mat or white board, sit on the rug (or at their desk) and begin working on the related powerpoint/google slide. No fuss, mess, or chaos! ❤️ Just press play and keep them engaged while you help the students who need more individualized attention.
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
How these work:
- You open up this resource in PPT or Google Slides (you will need to drag the flattened ppt into your google drive)
- Press Present/Play
- As students finish their math exit tickets they sit on the floor with their white board
- They begin answering the questions projected on the board
- After 10-20 seconds, answers appear
- Students check their work with the correct answer shown
- The ppt automatically goes to the next slide
- Students continue working through the slideshow
- As students finish their math work, they can jump in at any time
- BONUS: You get to help students who need your help while the rest of the class is engaged and learning!!
Each set includes:
- A QR code if you want to use during centers (for the students who didn't finish early)
- A PPT that you just need to press play and the students will be able to work through the ppt while you work with other students (or drag into google slides)
- There's a matching page for students to write their answer, then erase as they get ready for the next problem. Or you can use a whiteboard.
WANT MORE INFO?
Have you asked these questions…
- How can I reach all students?
- How can I make learning relevant?
- What can I create that will allow students to work to their full potential without putting more work on me during instruction of small groups?
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
A great distance learning resource for reinforcing the math concept to my 1st graders.
My kiddos loved racing each other while practicing number bonds.
I used this to review skills included. Glad you could print the template to have students fill out if you wanted. It was a challenge for my group but motivating!
Great visuals for practicing Eureka math skills!
Use this daily!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found