Products in this Bundle:
This Double Consonants Word Practice Bundle has an early finisher ppt, print and go worksheets, and center cards that cover the words below. There are tons of different activities for students to master these words. Great for whole group instruction, center activities, and assessments/homework.
- MATCHING CARDS: These Double Consonants Word Matching Game for Centers cards are perfect for your ELA centers. There are picture cards that have the picture of the item along with the word of the item (but it is missing the double consonant.) Students will need to figure out what double consonant is missing, and them place under the correct double consonant card. Just print, laminate, and cut. Perfect center work!
- PRINT AND GO WORKSHEETS: Are you looking for a fun way for your students to practice double consonant blends? Students will look at the picture and parts of the word to decide which double consonant completes the word. They will bubble in the correct double consonant and then write the entire word. These print and go worksheets are great for extra practice, remediation, enrichment, center activities, assessments, and homework.
- EARLY FINISHER ACTIVITY: This Double Consonant Blends Word Work Activities resource is an EARLY FINISHER Powerpoint activity. As students complete work, you can have this projected onto your whiteboard. The slide a picture, a portion of the word, along with some choices. Students write the blend they think completes the word on their white board. Then the correct answer is shown after so many seconds - then it automatically goes to the next slide. All you have to do is press present! Super easy and the kids love it!
- bb: bubble, cabbage, cubby, hobby, pebble, rabbi, rabbit, ribbon
- dd: daddy, addition, ladder, muddy, odd, paddle, saddle, wedding
- ff: cliff, coffee, coffin, cuff, fluffy, muffin, sniff, toffee
- gg: giggle, baggy, goggles, jogger, juggle, scribble
- ll: bull, cello, dollar, drill, holly, shell, well, yellow
- mm: comma, hammer, hammock, summer, summit, swimming, symmetry, tummy
- nn: banner, dinner, funny, minnow, penny, tennis, tunnel, winner
- pp: apple, flippers, happy, hippie, hippo, pepper, puppet, slippers
- rr: arrow, carrot, carry, earring, mirror, parrot, starry, stirrup
- ss: actress, dessert, dress, glass, floss, messy, tissue
- tt: battery, bitter, cottage, kettle, letter, pretty, rotten, tattoo
- zz: dizzy, fizzy, jacuzzi, pizza, puzzle, sizzle
CHECK OUT MY OTHER PHONICS ACTIVITIES BELOW...
Are you shocked to hear me talk about 9 Easy Literacy Center Ideas versus math? I love math, I truly do! Love teaching it, love creating resources for it, but I also LOVE centers! One of my favorite things is to watch students engage with each other and with the resources in our centers. For me, making centers run smoothly and finding just the right mixture of curiosity, learning, and enrichment is a competition for me. I can promise you… never has a student said they found our centers boring! I am a huge game player, from electronic games to board games! So naturally my centers were created for the KID IN ME!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found