Products in this Bundle:
This Digraph Word Practice Bundle has an early finisher ppt, print and go worksheets, and center cards that cover H Brother words. There are tons of different activities for students to master ch, ph, sh, th, wh words. Great for whole group instruction, center activities, and assessments/homework.
- MATCHING CARDS: These Digraph (H Brothers - ch, ph, sh, th, wh) Word Matching Game for Centers cards are perfect for your ELA centers. There are picture cards that have the picture of the item along with the word of the item (but it is missing the digraph.) Students will need to figure out what digraph is missing, and them place under the correct header card. Just print, laminate, and cut. Perfect center work!
- PRINT AND GO WORKSHEETS: These print and go worksheets gives students tons of practice with DIGRAPH (CH, SH, TH, WH, PH) words. They first look at the picture, then they look at the remaining letters in the word, decide which blend will complete the word, then they write the entire word.
- EARLY FINISHER ACTIVITY: This Digraph Word Work Activities resource is an EARLY FINISHER Powerpoint activity. As students complete work, you can have this projected onto your whiteboard. The slide shows a picture with FIVE different CHOICES. Students write the DIGRAPH they think completes the word on their white board. Then the correct answer is shown in 10 seconds - then it automatically goes to the next slide. All you have to do is press present! Super easy and the kids ❤️ this!
- CH: chalk, champ, chat, check, cheese, chess, chick, chili, chill, chimp, chin, chips, chocolate, chop, inch, lunch, ranch
- PH: alphabet, graph, dolphin, elephant, gopher, microphone, phone, photo, sphere, xylophone
- SH: dish, brush, crash, crush, fish, shack, shed, shell, ship, shirt, shop, shut, trash, wish
- TH: father, feather, math, mother, path, thick, thief, thimble, thin, think, third, thorn, throne, thumb
- WH: whack, whale, wheat, wheel, when, where, which, whip, whisk, whisker, whisper, whistle, white, who
CHECK OUT MY OTHER PHONICS ACTIVITIES BELOW...
Are you shocked to hear me talk about 9 Easy Literacy Center Ideas versus math? I love math, I truly do! Love teaching it, love creating resources for it, but I also LOVE centers! One of my favorite things is to watch students engage with each other and with the resources in our centers. For me, making centers run smoothly and finding just the right mixture of curiosity, learning, and enrichment is a competition for me. I can promise you… never has a student said they found our centers boring! I am a huge game player, from electronic games to board games! So naturally my centers were created for the KID IN ME!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found