Are you looking for year-long Digital Daily Writing Prompts for Google Slides, Seesaw or OneDrive? This resource is perfect for a 1:1 classroom or for a teacher who is ready to FLIP her classroom and go paperless! It is also working very well for Distance Learning. Please look at the preview and the video to see what is included in this resource. I also have a video that explains how to share this resource here. You will share the slides with your students (Video instructions included), and then students will be able to work on the writing activities daily. There's a box for the students to click in to show where they need to start typing.
- Write your own story Students look at the picture and then write a story about that pic.
- Complete the story Students have a sentence starter, and then they complete.
- Tell me about... Students look at the picture and then tell about what is going on or what the statement tells them to describe.
- Build a Story Students are given a setting and characters and they get to write about that.
- Comes with lined and not lined prompts
- Also included is a blank page for your students who have a lot to write
WANT TO READ MORE?
HOW TO ENGAGE STUDENTS IN THE WRITING PROCESS?
Is this a typical question for you? Do you have a class full of students who don’t want to write? Here are some tips that I found worked for my first graders and me! I’m not an expert, but by the time my students left my first grade classroom, they were writers! Here’s are a few things we did...
What others have to say: 📢
I love this for writing practice! The students can practice daily or weekly with this tool. It was also very easy for me to share it digitally with my virtual students.
Perfect for daily writing. Cute pictures and prompts get those wheels turning in their heads. Thank you for all your time and hard work in creating this. It is appreciated!
I appreciated the cross over to having the students use a keyboard. This is not a usual practice for Grade One students but one that they will benefit from and allows them to challenge their own abilities while writing.
Writing is challenging for my students. These prompts helped them become interested in a topic.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found