These Kindergarten Decompose Numbers to 10 Worksheets cover using objects to decompose numbers. (K.OA.A.3). These NO PREP worksheets will give your students tons of practice with this skill and comes in 2 sets - with the standard and without the standard. With 60 pages of practice, these no-prep worksheets will be a great addition to your math stash! Great for sub plans, homework, enrichment, assessments, remediation, and practice!
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
COMMON CORE MATH STANDARD COVERED:
- K.OA.A.3: Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs in more than one way, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each decomposition by a drawing or equation (e.g., 5 = 2 + 3 and 5 = 4 + 1).
FROM THE BLOG:
TEACHING BY STANDARD IDEAS:
How do you make sure that your students have mastered math standards? We always relied on our curriculum to teach the standards, until we moved to a standards-based report card. At that point, we needed to find an easier way to make sure our kiddos were mastering the standards while still following our curriculum (our math curriculum is amazing, but it sort of hops – and I needed something that was straight forward. Example... they mastered 10 sheets of this standard, so YAY – they know this standard…)
I’m not sure where you are or what your district does, but if you want an easy way to make sure your students are mastering the skills needed (aka standards) here are some fun and easy ways to check that off your list! Speaking of CHECK IT OFF – I have a free check-list for you to grab BELOW!
HEAR IT FROM OTHERS WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT MY STANDARDS WORKSHEETS (K-2): 📢
- I have the rest of my year planned thanks to these resources! So user friendly!
- I love that my kids can do much of this independently. They are easy prep and the kids like doing them. Thanks
- This was a great tool to help me keep track of my students understanding on specific CCSS. Each year we have to align our yearly goals to specific math standards. This was an easy to use organized resource that made tracking my data so much easier than years past.
- My district switched to standard referenced grading, and this allows me to see if my student has mastered a specific standard. Lots of different activities to see if they truly comprehend that standard.
- We are using these in homework practice packets. Kids love it! Thanks!
- Engaging and great for progress monitoring.
- Students enjoyed these, and they are great for differentiation.
- An AMAZING resource! Thank you for sharing your hard work and creativity with others.
- Great for homework practice.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
SHANON JUNEAU ❤️
WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found