This Counting on or Counting Back Early Finishers Activities set is a great tool to use after teaching this concept. Students will look at the subtraction sentence and number path to decide if they should count on or count back. After about 10 seconds, the two images at the bottom will appear, showing which took less "hops" (counting on or back.) Then the correct answer will appear.
Once the concept is taught, students grab their work mat or white board, sit on the rug (or at their desk) and begin working on the related powerpoint/google slide. No fuss, mess, or chaos! ❤️ Just press play and keep them engaged while you help the students who need more individualized attention.
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
How these work:
- You open up this resource in PPT or Google Slides (you will need to drag the flattened ppt into your google drive)
- Press Present/Play
- As students finish their math exit tickets they sit on the floor with their white board
- They begin answering the questions projected on the board
- After 10-20 seconds, answers appear
- Students check their work with the correct answer shown
- The ppt automatically goes to the next slide
- Students continue working through the slideshow
- As students finish their math work, they can jump in at any time
- BONUS: You get to help students who need your help while the rest of the class is engaged and learning!!
Each set includes:
- A QR code if you want to use during centers (for the students who didn't finish early)
- A PPT that you just need to press play and the students will be able to work through the ppt while you work with other students (or drag into google slides)
- There's a matching page for students to write their answer, then erase as they get ready for the next problem. Or you can use a whiteboard.
WANT MORE INFO?
Have you asked these questions…
- How can I reach all students?
- How can I make learning relevant?
- What can I create that will allow students to work to their full potential without putting more work on me during instruction of small groups?
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
A great distance learning resource for reinforcing the math concept to my 1st graders.
My kiddos loved racing each other while practicing number bonds.
I used this to review skills included. Glad you could print the template to have students fill out if you wanted. It was a challenge for my group but motivating!
Great visuals for practicing Eureka math skills!
Use this daily!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found