This Animal Booklet Activity is a fun way for your students to write about the animals that they researched. Keep in mind, YOU will need to provide the information/books for them to do the research, this is just the craft after they research. Animals crafts: bat, bear, bird, cat, chick, chicken, cow, deer, dog, elephant, frog, giraffe, goat, hippo, horse, lion, lioness, monkey, mouse, owl, peacock, penguin, pig, porcupine, rabbit, sea lion, sheep, skunk, snake, squirrel, and zebra.
- 30 different animals
- Booklet for each animal for students to write in the following information (NOTE... this resource does NOT come with the information. You will need to provide that for your students.)
- Kind of animal – bird, reptile, fish, amphibian, mammal
- Food – type of food they eat
- Their Family
- Life Span
- Cool Facts
- A blank sheet for them to add what they want
- It also comes with an editable booklet for you to add other topics (also comes with directions on how to download the fonts I used).
Looking for other writing activities:
Here's a favorite... Career Day Writing Activity
WANT TO READ MORE?
HOW TO ENGAGE STUDENTS IN THE WRITING PROCESS?
Is this a typical question for you? Do you have a class full of students who don’t want to write? Here are some tips that I found worked for my first graders and me! I’m not an expert, but by the time my students left my first grade classroom, they were writers! Here’s are a few things we did...
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found