Adding and Subtracting Worksheets
These Adding and Subtracting Worksheets are a great addition to your first grade print and go resources. Students will apply skills to become fluent with adding and subtracting tens from multiples of 10 and adding ten to a two-digit number using dimes and pennies to represent tens and ones. These worksheets are great for introducing a concept, review, assessments, homework, or center practice.
💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! | or SAVE 25% with the MEGA bundle!💰💰
These worksheets cover:
- adding multiples of 10
- 2-digit addition problems with number bonds
- subtraction with multiples of ten
Main Standards Covered:
- 1.NBT.C.4 Add within 100, including adding a two-digit number and a one-digit number, and adding a two-digit number and a multiple of 10, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used. Understand that in adding two-digit numbers, one adds tens and tens, ones and ones; and sometimes it is necessary to compose a ten.
- 1.NBT.C.6 Subtract multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 from multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 (positive or zero differences), using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
READ MORE AND GRAB A FEW FREEBIES HERE
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
My Math Worksheets are my number ONE sellers in my store. I have them broken up by standard or by unit.
Love these! A great addition to the lesson and perfect for Small Group/Intervention!
Very easy to I use and all the work is done for you. The directions are easy for the students and the visuals are engaging. Highly recommend!
Love all of your products. They make life so much easier.
These are great to supplement the material and review for upcoming quizzes!
I am excited to use this as extra take home practice for my students! Definitely a great resource to have! Thank you!
Great resource to use with students in whole group, small groups, or individually to allow for differentiation of instruction.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found
There are no reviews yet.