These Adding and subtracting to 120 Worksheets are a great way for your students to practice all kinds of different strategies from adding with pictures to adding vertically. These cover regrouping and not regrouping. Please see preview for all that this resource has to offer.
💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! | or SAVE 25% with the MEGA bundle!💰💰
These worksheets cover:
- adding multiples of 10 with pictures
- adding multiples of 10 with dimes
- subtraction with multiples of ten using pictures
- subtraction with multiples of ten using dimes
- 2-digit + 2-digit no regrouping
- 2-digit plus 2-digit with regrouping
Main Common Core Math Standards Covered:
- 1.NBT.C.4 Add within 100, including adding a two-digit number and a one-digit number, and adding a two-digit number and a multiple of 10, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used. Understand that in adding two-digit numbers, one adds tens and tens, ones and ones; and sometimes it is necessary to compose a ten.
- 1.NBT.6 Subtract multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 from multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 (positive or zero differences), using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
READ MORE AND GRAB A FEW FREEBIES HERE
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
I use ALL of Shanon's math products! I love them and so do my students.
This completes my set! I own ALL of the print and go math sets. They are the perfect independent practice or intervention activity for my first graders!
So helpful! highly recommend. You cant go wrong. Thank you. Now I need them for 3rd grade. 🙂
Excellent as always. I only wish I had known how good they were, I would have bought the bundle from the beginning.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found
There are no reviews yet.