This 2d and 3D I Have Who Has Math Game is a great way for students to review shapes. I have who has is an interactive game to play as a whole class or in small groups. For this game, there's one game with just 2d shapes, one with just 3d shapes, and one that is mixed. These are color-coded so that the games do not get mixed up.
How to play whole class:
- students sit or stand in a circle around the room
- make sure you pass out ALL cards (some might end up with more than one card depending on the class size
- your leader begins with their card - they will say, "I have... who has..."
- whoever has the next card, then says what they have - (we sit after we say our card - for a visual)
How to play in a small group:
- divi up cards among the group
- have their cards face up so they can see cards
- one student starts - then they keep on going just like who group
- they can either turn cards over or hand them to the teacher
What others have to say: 📢
I absolutely love playing games, so naturally my classroom is filled with games as well. But hear from others that have used my games...
These made for a fun activity with my students! They loved it!
I used this during morning meeting as our activity. Students enjoyed it. I will be adding it as a center choice for students to play in small group.
Great review or spiral review game.
The kids love this! It is engaging and they love to try and beat their time from before.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found