Valentine’s Day Place Value Bee Bot Mat
This Valentine's Day Place Value Bee Bot Mat is a great way to introduce coding while working on tens and ones place value up to 40. Students will look at the number, then find the tens and ones on the mat. Then they will program their Bee Bot to move to the correct answer. This resource is to be used with the Bee Bot programmable robot that you already have in your classroom (The Bee-Bot Robot is not included, nor is the plastic mat!)
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
- Task cards
- 31 picture cards to make a 4x6 grid
- Answer Document for students to check their answer after their Bee-Bot gets to the location
- Coding Sheet for students to record the movements
What is a Bee Bot you ask?
So, let’ me explain a little bit about how this Bee Bot Coding Fun activity works. The Bee-Bot is used to help elementary students start the coding process. They (the students) give instructions to the robot by pressing the arrow keys on Bee-Bot’s back and then pressing Go to execute the commands. Bee-Bot has four directions that he/she understands, and the students must get him/her where they want the Bee Bot to go with only those four types of instructions.
Students select a task card (bee bot activity cards) and read the task card. This will tell the students where they need to move their Bee-Bot. There’s always a starting place on the mat. Students will look at the starting place on the Bee Bot and then plan out the route they want their Bee Bot to take.
READ MORE AND GRAB A FREEBIE HERE
What others have to say:
- I love how these squares are pre-measured for a Bee Bot mat! I so appreciate your hard work! Thank you!
- BeeBots are a great way to help students learn. I use these with small group rotation during math class.
- My students greatly enjoyed using the resource with our BeeBots. They were learning while they thought they were just playing!
- One of the best bundles I've ever purchased!! Such a perfect way to practice coding and engaging my students to practice skills in a fun way!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. (Back to School Collaborative Poster and Writing Activity)
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
purchasing on my website:
- First you will need to create an account
- Then search for the item(s) you're looking for.
- My categories are specific, so that is the easiest way to search. Tip: if you use the categories function, once you find what you're looking for and you want to see all of the categories again, refresh the page.
- Once you find what you are looking for, click on the add to cart.
- Then once you're finished, click on the cart icon in the top right hand corner.
- This will bring you to your cart.
- From here, you can check out.
- Finally, enjoy the resource(s).
Shanon Juneau ❤️
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE | ETSY
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found