This Short Vowel a Bingo Word Game is a super fun way for your elementary students to practice Short A CVC words. This is an easy to use literacy center, whole group activity or small group instruction that your students will love.
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
WHAT'S INCLUDED in my short vowel a bingo game:
- 200 Color cards 3x3 (9 words on each card)
- 200 Black and white cards 3x3 (9 words on each card)
- 200 Color cards 4x4 (16 words on each card)
- 200 Black and white cards 4x4 (16 words on each card)
- Calling cards color and black and white
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
- I have a blog post about 9 different CVC games you might want to try in your classroom. I also have my SHORT U BINGO GAME as a freebie if your.
What others have to say about my BINGO bundle: 📢
This is good for providing differentiation and additional practice as students increase their skills.
Great resource! TY:) Can't wait to see what else gets added!
WHY SHOULD I PLAY BINGO IN MY CLASSROOM:
SO GLAD YOU ASKED! Here are a few reasons:
- First, it's fun! Students are still learning and practicing skills, but it's a game, and who doesn't love games!
- These can be done as a small group activity or whole group activity - and students are engaged the entire time because it's fast-paced
- In these sets, there are so many cards, students are getting tons of different words/skills every time they play
If you are looking for a set that I don't have, please don't hesitate to email me with your idea - I'm always up for making other sets. [email protected]
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found