These REWARD TAGS Positive Reinforcement tags are another way to implement positive reinforcement into your classroom. As we all know, sometimes it takes more than one way to keep behaviors under control. These tags can be put onto a binder ring and hooked to the student's backpack.
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Happy birthday to me, my first day of school was cool, I am in the lost tooth club, Student of the week award
Classroom job rewards
- great at being line caboose, computer helper, calendar monitor, first aid helper ,clean up monitor, door monitor, hand sanitizer , class librarian, homework monitor, line leader, classroom helper, class messenger, pencil monitor, water fountain monitor, table washer, quiet in line, light monitor, board eraser, attendance monitor, chair stacker, pledge leader, class sweeper
- mastered telling time to half hour , mastered telling time to the hour, mastered consonant sounds, mastered graphing, 100 days smarter, I can recognize and name 2d shapes, I have mastered the difference between b and d, I can recognize and name 3d shapes, I can recognize, name and identify value of coins, I can recognize and read bossy e words, I can recognize and read magic e words, I can read and recognize r controlled words, I can recognize and read two vowels going a walkin' words, word detective, I can count to 100 by ones, I can count to 100 by twos, I can count to 100 by threes, I can count to 100 by fives, writer's award, AR Awards 10 - 80 points, homework award (12 months)
- make great choices during center, I make great choices on the bus, I am great at cooperating with my friends, Raise my hand award, clean desk award, good friend, I know how to keep my hands and feet to myself, great lunch behavior, I play nice on the playground, Positive attitude award, playing fair award, I am a leader in line, trustworthy award, citizenship award, kindness award. cooperation award. respectfulness award, I am a leader in the listening center, I am a leader in the writing center, I am a leader during guided reading, I am a leader in the reading center, I am a great listener, I am an ipad rule follower, sharing award, perfect conduct award (12 months), Honesty award, hard worker award, I am great at cleaning up after myself, staying in my seat
- Perfect attendance (12 months), firefighter award, I did it graduate all 12 months, great hand writing award, never give up award, I have mastered tying my shoes, I did a great job during student-led conferences, I have mastered dot dot not a lot, mastered taking my time, mastered my lines for our play
ALSO comes with:
- Name cards where you can type in your students' names (in ptt)
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found