This Place Value Bingo Game is a super fun way for your elementary students to practice counting using tens and ones up to 99. This is an easy to use math center, whole group activity or small group instruction that your students will love.
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
- 3x3 200 Color cards
- 3x3 200 Black and white cards
- 4x4 200 Color cards
- 4x4 200 Black and white cards
- 5x5 Color Cards (200 cards)
- 5x5 Black and white (200 cards)
- DIGITAL CALLING CARDS (PPT OR GOOGLE SLIDES)
- Calling cards color and black and white
- If you decide to print 4 to a page, I have a cover that you can use for photo bins
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
I have my SHORT U BINGO GAME as a freebie if you sign up for my newsletter.
LOOKING FOR OTHER IDEAS FOR MATH GAMES/CENTERS?
READ THIS BLOG POST: MAKE IT DAILY (CENTER ACTIVITIES)
How do you incorporate math center activities? When I left the classroom a few years back to move to the school board, we were at a point in our district where they didn’t want us doing math centers. They only wanted literacy centers… blah, blah, blah. Well… I’m a rule follower, I REALLY am – but when I don’t believe or I do believe in something, BELIEVE me… I will find a way around the system to make it work for my students. I KNEW that math centers or math groups would help my students, so we incorporated them into our literacy centers. We have since moved back to allowing for math centers or math groups so that students can investigate on their own or within small groups.
Today I’m going to continue talking about five ways to help your students MASTER THE STANDARDS. Here’s a link back to the main page in case you just happened to stumble upon this blog post. I’ve been explaining what we do to make sure our kiddos are mastering our common core state standards since we have moved to a standards-based report card. Today I’m going to talk about daily center practice using math task cards.
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found